Tomorrow’s America Foundation, Inc. provides opportunities, primarily through the Broyhill Leadership Conferences, for youth to become effective leaders who will strengthen our nation and build a better world tomorrow.
To accomplish our mission, we provide:
• Curriculum that teaches our core values.
• Activities that lead delegates to the application of these values and principles in their daily lives.
• Presentations that inspire young people to achieve their goals as well as to help others succeed.
We believe that:
• Goals are setting realistic and measurable objectives (wishing is not a strategy).
• Attitude flows from what we think about and what we love.
• Leadership is taking responsibility for a cause that is greater than oneself.
• Teamwork is recognizing that “we” is generally more effective than “me.”
• Communication is enhanced by reading and listening in order to have something worthwhile to say.
• Relationships should be based on respect, similar ideals, and accountability; iron sharpens iron.
• Faith is evidence of things unseen.
• America has been, and continues to be, the world’s foremost advocate of freedom.
• Values should be based in truth, and truth is not relative.