Tomorrow’s America Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that exists to teach young people to set goals, become team players, have a positive mental attitude, communicate effectively, cultivate positive relationships, and make sound moral choices. To accomplish this, we conduct summer leadership conferences for various targeted groups of young people.
Tomorrow’s America Foundation currently receives tax deductible donations from corporations, private foundations and individuals. Learn about us and our history here on our website or contact us with specific questions.
Tomorrow’s America Foundation operates on a frugal budget and goes through a rigorous, annual accounting/auditing process. Copies of the annual audit/review are available upon request.
Gifts less than $1,000:
- Giving Tuesday donors will receive a thank you note from a CBYDR delegate.
- Funds received through our Giving Tuesday campaign will be used to fund the Carolinas Broyhill Youth Development Retreat.
- Your entire gift is tax deductible.
- Give by clicking on our “Donate” button or call 803.628.0000.
Gifts greater than $1,000:
- Donors will receive thank you notes from delegates and appropriate acknowledgement during the conference. (Acknowledgement will be agreed upon by the donor and TAF prior to the conference)
- Entire gift is tax deductible.
- To make a donation greater than $1,000, call 803.628.0000 to discuss how your gift will be used and acknowledged during the conference.
If you participated in BLC, consider giving back to an organization that helped you in realizing your goals! By making a tax deductible donation of any amount, you will be helping today’s young people receive the same training in leadership and personal development that you received.