Tomorrow’s America Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit, tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization that provides opportunities through the Broyhill Leadership Conferences for youth to become effective leaders who will strengthen our nation and build a better world tomorrow.
To accomplish our mission, we provide:
- Staff and Curriculum that teach our core values.
- Activities that lead delegates to apply these values and principles in their lives.
- Presentations that inspire young people to achieve their goals as well as to help others succeed.
We believe that:
- Goals are setting realistic and measurable objectives.
- An enthusiastic attitude flows from what we value and love.
- Leadership is determined by the standards we set and what we are willing to tolerate.
- Teamwork is recognizing that “we” is generally more effective than “me.”
- Communication is enhanced by reading and listening in order to have something worthwhile to say.
- Strong relationships should be based on similar ideals and accountability.
- Maturity does not come with age; it comes with accepting moral responsibility.