Who is eligible?
The Broyhill Leadership Conference is a unique, life-changing experience for rising 10th-12th graders and current year high school graduates who are interested in finding out how to make a difference in the world using their unique skills and personality.
Where is the conference?
BLC is held annually on a college or university campus. Check the Apply Now page for this year’s dates and locations.
What does the registration fee include?
Find the cost of this year’s conference on the Apply Now page*. When you register for BLC, you will receive:
- The BLC handbook with exclusive content to use at the conference then take home will all of your personal notes and discoveries from the week.
- Four nights’ lodging and 11 meals.
- Five days packed with friendships, personal growth, and excitement!
*The generosity of the Broyhill Family Foundation is responsible for helping to keep the fee to attend BLC so affordable.
How do I register?
- Go to the Apply Now page and chose between BLC 1 or BLC 2. Because all of our conferences are similar, delegates may only register for one event per summer. Can’t get enough? Come back next year and bring a friend!
- Complete the registration online, including the payment process.
- Watch for our emails. You’ll receive an automatic email that lets you know your submission was successful. When your application is accepted, we’ll send a confirmation email with more information about what to pack for the conference, when to arrive, and where to go when you get there.
- Mark the dates for BLC on your calendar! We’re holding a space just for you, and the conference won’t be the same without you. If you have to cancel for any reason, notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Find our Refund Policy below.
$50 of your registration is nonrefundable. Notify us more than 15 days prior to the conference to receive a refund of the remainder of your payment.
No refunds are issued for cancellations made less than 15 days prior to the conference. Space and materials are already reserved by that date. Out of courtesy, please notify us if you are unable to attend so we know not to look for you during on-site registration.
Switching between BLC conferences is possible in some cases.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 803-628-0000 as soon as you know your delegate will be unable to attend.